Comment on page
Import Speech Items
- Sign in to the Ovation Web Portal
- Select Media on the left side of the page
Select the Speech
- Select the Speech Items tab. You can import Slides, Text, or a Board image.
Select the folder icon and choose file type. Then select Choose File.
- In this example, the user is importing slides. They can choose to import a Powerpoint file (.ppt, .pptx), or multiple image files (.jpg, .png).
- Select 'Choose File' and select the file on your PC.
Once the file is chosen, select the upload icon to import
- The file will be converted and imported to the Speech after selecting the upload icon. When it is done converting, you can launch Ovation and will find the images available in the Speech Items section of the Speech Settings menu.
- Load or create a speech from the Manage menu. Note: The Quick Prompt speech cannot import speech items.
- Once loaded you will either be taken automatically to the Setup menu, or you can select it from the Main menu.
- In the Settings - Speech Items menu, you can select Load for Slides, Text or Board.
- A file explorer similar to Windows File Explorer will open. Navigate your PC files and select the file you wish to import, then select Add. For Powerpoint files you can only add 1 file. If importing images, you can add multiple.
Select the file to import, select Add, then select Load Slide(s)