Questions about what an Organization subscription is and whether you should purchase one instead of an Individual subscription.
An Organization subscription provides additional features for customers who purchase Ovation in order to make it available to others.
An example is a university that makes Ovation available to its professors and students. Or a corporation that makes it available to its employees. Or a professional public speaking coach who makes it available to her customers.
An Organization subscription provides:
- An unlimited number of sub accounts
- Ability to purchase multiple licenses
- Tools to view usage and manage members of the organization
Fictional University wants all 200 students who are taking a public speaking course to use Ovation throughout the semester. They own 10 standalone VR headsets that will be used with Ovation.
- 1.The university purchases its subscription with 10 licenses.
- 2.The university sends a bulk email invite to all 200 students. These students follow the instructions in the email to create an account and activate it as a member of Fictional University's subscription.
- 3.Students launch Ovation on their headsets and sign in with their newly active accounts.
We provide setup and training to Organization subscribers for an additional cost. For more details and pricing, please email us at [email protected] or call the phone number listed on the Organization page once signed in to the web portal.
An Organization trial/subscription should be activated by the person who will be responsible for the Organization. Once the subscription is active, the Admin can then invite an unlimited number of Organization Members to join the Organization. The Admin and all Members are able to sign in to and use the Ovation application.
The Organization Admin, and Organization Members with the appropriate role, can go to the Organization/Members page of the web portal and email a unique activation code to prospective Organization Members. The email recipient will enter the unique activation code during account creation and activation.
Prospective Organization customers can check the “Organization is a school or NPO” checkbox when submitting an application for a free trial. We will then review the application and, if necessary, ask follow-up questions to determine eligibility for the discount. If eligible, a member of the Ovation staff will apply the discount before the trial is activated.